Monday, August 25, 2014

Luggage Tags

 The world traveler needed some new luggage tags to match her new luggage.


I cut out some scrap paper to size and grabbed the bag of turquoise scraps. I turned on the AC and sat down at the Featherweight. It was fun to make each one different.


 Using the tutorials by Skip to My Lou, these four tags were done in no time (especially if you don't count the ripping off of a piece of vinyl that I stitched to the wrong side).


You can't tell, but there is a piece of clear vinyl on the striped side of each tag. I'll print out business cards with her info to slip in.


She's almost ready to go. Am I ready?

3 comments:

margaret said...

very useful and pretty too

Leslie said...

Very pretty! And so much better than curling ribbon tied onto the handle.

Carla said...

Cool Colors! I keep meaning to make some for my bags but haven't yet. Maybe I'll do that tonight. I have a little time befor the hubby comes home.