Wednesday, June 10, 2015

WIP Wednesday

 I only have a few minutes, so I'll quickly report on three finishes this week.

These fabric boxes will be filled with graduation gifts for my friend's daughter and her friends. If you haven't tried making one yet, check out my tutorial here.


I stitched the label onto the graduation quilt today. Here's a peek at the back. Full reveal after it has been gifted.

And the liturgical stole is done, too. This design was actually plan B. More pics soon.


All deadlines have been met, so I can start sewing for fun soon. That's not to say that these projects weren't fun, but you know what I mean.

http://www.freshlypieced.com/

6 comments:

margaret said...

goo to see the projects are completed, I am sure they will all be well received and now enjoy your next project

Rike Busch said...

The boxes look very nice and I love the stole!
Greetings, Rike

Danette said...

Love the boxes and the tutorial. I will have to try it when I get a chance. Love your other projects, too.

Janet Ann said...

Wow! You've been busy!

mb-RI said...

Love the fabric boxes!

Gina said...

Love the boxes. I think I'll make one of those for my swap partner as an extra